With degrees in economics as well as marketing and organizational behavior, I’m fluent across both quantitative and qualitative fields.
I’ve always generated valuable insights from data. These insights inform my prioritization and guide product vision.
Profound User Empathy
My products celebrate the user by understanding their underlying needs and delivering surprise and delight.
Impact on One Page
Throughout my education and career, I’ve had a bias for action. I utilize design thinking and leadership skills to work alongside cross-functional teams and create beautiful products that leave an impact on the world.
PARS | Public Agency Retirement Services, Newport Beach, CA
Senior Product Analyst
• Developed and managed product strategy and roadmap for an industry-first pension investment tool; collaborated with cross-functional teams and launched fastest growing product in company history — over 25% of all business in 4 years.
• Innovated online enrollment portal for over 1M customers annually; managed development with engineering teams and emphasized defining and eliminating friction, resulting in 80% faster user flow and an improved customer experience.
• Created an internal transaction analysis product with an agile development model used by all departments, replacing 22 separate analysis tools; resulting in over 10,000 program iterations run annually, with <1% error rate.
• Conceived internal SQL tools accessed via web and led development/inclusion across workflows in all company departments; completed 2M+ data pulls with 100% accuracy and internal surveys indicate 98% satisfaction.
• Introduced dollar-weighted rate-of-return KPI based on regression model from 25 years of internal data and achieved over 97% statistical significance; interfaced with leadership and coworkers across departments to integrate into processes.
• Re-engineered analysis model of primary product to enable instant calculation results while accounting for over 1,000 independent variables; utilized in over 2,000 analyses and tracks over $100M in annual revenue.
• Launched a complete brand refresh, including all consumer-facing publications and marketing efforts, across all company products; client surveys indicate 90% approval, citing a superior customer experience
Global Connect @ UCI, Irvine, CA
Editor-at-Large & Undergraduate Lead
• Headed product development for a series of 15 textbooks and 100+ lesson plans, expanding globalization and international studies in secondary schools; presented to 10,000+ students and implemented curriculum at 100+ school districts nationwide.
• Directed research and design teams of 200+ interns and supervisors annually, including training on presentation skills and slide deck development.
Chancellor’s Economist, Department of Economics, Irvine, CA
Lead Research Assistant
• Designed preliminary regression models with over 1M data points for a national study on age discrimination.
• Published in 100+ academic journals including Harvard Business Review and The National Bureau of Economic Research.